A MUST FOR ANYONE TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR TECHNOLOGY
CCTV Maintenance Contracts
Regular CCTV maintenance is important to ensure your CCTV systems perform at its optimum level. Vuetek offer annual cover at flexible and competitive rates. Many of our customers are already signed up and enjoy the peace of mind and cost savings CCTV maintenance contracts bring. Contact us for a free quote– we will take over CCTV equipment installed by other companies too.
Typical CCTV Maintenance visits include:
- Check cameras, clean lenses and adjust as necessary.
- Check functionality of PTZ cameras.
- Check connections.
- Check power supplies
- Check switches for correct operation
- Check recorders for correct functionality and recording quality, adjusting parameters as required to meet current operating conditions.
- Check operation of telemetry and communications equipment
- Check operating system, application software and file structures and carry out system diagnostics on computer based DVR’s and NVR’s
- Check monitors, clean screens and adjust to optimum picture quality.
Service visits can be arranged periodically to check functions and improve the performance of system. These can ensure your system runs on the latest software, captures the best possible images and all aspects are working correctly. Your CCTV system is more valuable to you if maintained properly. Don’t miss out on essential footage – Call to discuss our Service Costs.
Emergency call outs and repairs
Do you have a cctv system that is in need of repair? We can investigate and diagnose system faults regardless if the system hasn’t been installed by us. We will then arrange repair or replacement for cables, software, cameras or complete systems depending on your needs. Some systems offer hybrid solutions to incorporate your existing systems with new upgrade elements. Our engineers are happy to discuss your