Why choose an SSAIB Accredited provider for CCTV & Access Control?
Vuetek have been installing high quality video surveillance CCTV and Access Control systems for many years. Our customers already know our high standards that have exceeded national policies. We have recognised that being audited on our work will reassure potential customers of our professional standards and most importantly SSAIB accreditation requires security vetting of all staff and secure data storage of any customer’s security information. This is the most important reason we can suggest that all buyers of security systems use an SSAIB registered company.
SSAIB is a leading certification body for organisations providing security systems and services. SSAIB is a Security Industry Authority (SIA) approved certification body.
On completion of a systems Vuetek Systems will provide a certificate to show the system is installed to the surveillance camera code of practise by an accredited installer. This may be required by your insurance company.
SSAIB check the following so that you don’t have to:
- Screening of Personnel to the relevant British Standard
- Competence and experience of both management and staff
- Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken
- Premises are adequate for their activities, and that the security of documentation and records is protected.
- That best-practice standards are maintained.
- That sufficient staff and resources are employed to provide the services offered.
- Compliance with all relevant standards and codes of practice; British or European.
- Our staff carry identity cards.